You May Also Be Eligible If One Of The Following Applies To You:

You were discharged for a service-connected disability

•  You were discharged for the convenience of the government after completing at least 20 months of a 2-year enlistment

•  You completed not less than 90 days (any part during wartime) or 181 continuous days (peacetime), and
     A - were discharged because of a hardship, or
     B - were determined to have a service-connected compensable disability, or
     C - were discharged or released from active duty for a medical condition which pre-existed service and has not been determined to be service-connected, or
     D - received an involuntary discharge or release from active duty for the convenience of the Government as a result of a reduction in force, or
     E - were discharged or released from active duty for a physical or mental condition not characterized as a disability and not the result of misconduct but which did interfere with your performance of duty

•  You are an un-remarried spouse of a veteran who died while in service or from a service connected disability

•  You are a spouse of a serviceperson missing in action or a prisoner of war.

•  Certain United States citizens who served in the armed forces of a government allied with the United States in World War II.

•  Individuals with service as members in certain organizations, such as Public Health Service officers, cadets/midshipmen at service academies, officers of National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, merchant seamen with WWII service, and others.

Members of the Reserve or National Guard

A veteran, who is not otherwise eligible, who completes a total of 6 years as a member of the Selected Reserve (need not be ordered to active duty) is eligible if he or she either:

•  Received an honorable discharge

•  Was placed on the retired list

•  Was transferred to the Standby Reserve or an element of the Ready Reserve other than the Selected Reserve after service in the Selected Reserve characterized as honorable

•  Continues to serve in the Selected Reserve

The 6 years service need not be continuous nor in the same Reserve or National Guard unit. However, active duty regular military service cannot be combined with Reserve service to reach the 6 year requirement.
Copyright: Ron PIppin 2015 NMLS #218333.  State UT 5504450
All rights reserved.

LeaderOne Financial NMLS ID 12007

Notice: is a privately owned and maintained web site by Ron Pippin, NMLS # 218333, that specializes in VA financing and is not a government agency.

"In accordance with Section 326 of the USA PATRIOT Act of 2000 LeaderOne is required to obtain a copy of the documents used in identifying our new account customers. This notice is being provided to you for adequate notice given under this act".

"Please note that the information above is not intended to be any decision of, or commitment to, any loan type or amount of loan for which one may qualify with any financial institution. The information is not intended to extend any legal, tax or financial advice. The accuracy of the information contained in this advertisement is not guaranteed. Please consult a loan professional to learn more about your eligibility for and availability of a particular loan product"
Last Name
First Name
I want to borrow:
Fast Qualify Form
Fill out the form below and I will get right back to you to answer your questions. Or call or text me now at
My Goal:
My credit is:
Who Qualifies for VA Home Loans?
You are eligible for VA home loan veteran benefits if you:

•  Served in: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard or Public Health Service
•  Actively Served 90 Days Minimum or 181 Days During Peacetime
Honorable Discharge
•  General Discharge (under honorable conditions) 
•  Served after September 16, 1940
•  Plan to use home for your Primary Residence
•  Spouse, Widow or Widower of one of the above may also qualify

Fast and Easy Utah VA Home Loans For Active and Retired Military
No Money Down Required to Buy a Home!
Apply Now